Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Livy's Blessing Day

Livy's Blessing Day was on July 6, 2008. It was a real special day. My dad flew in to be with us for the weekend. My dad was in the blessing circle; Paul also invited Will Larson and Sherod Waite to be in the blessing circle. We didn't have a lot of family there other than my dad, but we had a lot of great friends that were there. Livy was so good that day. She was so beautiful and so happy....just so sweet! We invited our friends over after the blessing; Will and Becky Larson, Eric and Katie Averett, Justin and Andrea Morris, Sherod and Emily Waite and my dad of coarse. It was just one of those days that you can't really describe in words...it's more of an incredible feeling of peace and love...the spirit that this sweet little girl has brought into our home.














































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Sariah said...

Aww - she looked so beautiful! I am sad we missed it!

Nielson Family said...

Hey Diana & Paul,

I ran across your blog on Paul's sister's. So fun to see your beautiful family! Congratulations on your sweet baby & blessing day! Don't you just love those times. It looks like you guys are doing great & staying happy. That's neat.

I can relate to not having family together for baby blessings. Only my mom & her husband have been here for our last 2 babies blessings. That has been kind of sad for us, but the days still turned out special anyway. And I guess that it is my own fault for moving so far away. : )

You guys take care. It's nice to know where you are these days.

Love ya,
Jeanette