Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disneyland January 2009

Oh my gosh is that the girl from I-Carly... YES IT IS!!
Bailey was so excited to meet Sam from the I-Carly show
when we were at Disneyland.














Paul always has a great face on those snap photos...
I think he looks just like that in all of our Splash
Mountain pictures from the past.



















Everett was not appreciating all that
Space Mountain had to offer.



















You gotta do the 'tea cups' at least once...
good thing we didn't eat lunch first.













'Ride em Dumbo'































Cousins are soo cool becuzzz...



















You can take crazy photos with them















Sqeeze Cheeks...



















Raise your hands high....















HUG a little....














SMILE A LOT!!














Laugh with Gracie...













Eat 'fruit by the foot' with Gracie....



















Say Cheese....




















and more cheese.... ALL THESE THINGS MAKE FOR
ONE FUN TRIP TO DISNEYLAND!!



















Our kids loved Vanessa, the Office Manager at Paul's work... she's just too cool.














Pirates of the Carribean














Arrggg.....'Pirates of the Carribean' gift shop



























We had such a great time with everyone!!

































Livy's favorite ride was the 'Pooh Bear' ride....she looked around and smiled. She couldn't get enough of it.




















Pull hard Tanner....there once was this one boy,
this one time, in this one place, oh I mean this same place,
who pulled this same sword up so hard that heeee.....
fell off backwards.

6 comments:

Sariah said...

Oh my! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I can't wait to go tomorrow!!!!

Elder Larson said...

What a fun trip to Disneyland!! We sure miss that place! My kids loved the pictures of yours. Do you have season passes again? We miss you guys!

Camden says, "Hi Tanner! I miss you! I will play Star Wars with you soon when we visit."

Blake says, "Hi Gracie! Did you have fun at Disneyland? I want you to come play with my tools with me again."

Elder Larson said...

That's funny the time on my comment shows California time, not Utah time....It's 8am NOT 7am!!! Interesting!! :0)

Megan said...

Diana-
Thanks for your cute message. We will put a link to your blog on ours also (to be honest I don't know how to do it, so I will assign my admin assist-Clint to) Loved your pics from Disney and especially the ones from Utah. Those snow pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
Meg

laraine said...

Looks like you had a fun time. Your kids great.

I have just started a blog because I want to keep in touch with family.

I would like you to visit my blog.

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures! I hope to make it to Disneyland with you one day.
Barbara